Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
Effective Warehouse Logistics
In today’s overcrowded systems market, it can be difficult to find a warehouse management system (WMS) that does it all. Avectous Integrated Software, a cloud-based software application – addresses all kinds of difficulties within your operation, and can transform your complex warehouse and selling challenges into competitive advantages.
Avectous ia a web-based software application that is able to handle the most complex warehousing processes including: kitting, value added services, special packaging, and inbound cross-docking.
Avectous’s rapidly scalable software allows all of your operations divisions to work together to achieve overall optimization and growth for your company, by providing sound infrastructure and solid system-processes between:
- Sales channels
- Order processing
- Warehouse management
- Accounting platforms
- Customer service management (CRM)
- Unlimited number of users, SKUs & shipments
Avectous provides paperless control of multiple sales channels, orders and inventory with real-time visibility into the data needed to drive a competitive business.
In addition, Avectous is a highly configurable and cost-friendly SaaS provider of fully-integrated fulfillment technologies, that works to simplify order processing, reduce unnecessary inventory, quickly integrate new sales channels, and connect to Drop-Ship vendors.
Contact us today to learn more about how quick and seamless implementing Avectous into your existing business management system can be.
Advantages of Avectous Integrated Software
- Real time inventory, order management & information on employee productivity
- Powerful fulfillment management tools that integrate with CMS, OMS, shipping and all other systems
- Automate receiving, inspection, put-away, storage, picking and shipping operations
- Reduce training time for new employees by using RF handheld devices
- Reduce personnel requirements by optimizing productivity of individual employees
- Eliminate mistakes in receiving, put-away, picking and shipping
- Accelerate time between order receipt and shipment
- Reduce customer service issues by increasing accuracy
- Avoid stock-outs
- Reduce facility requirements by optimizing inventory turns
- Increase customer satisfaction with faster delivery and improving inventory availability