Relocation & Consolidations
Finding the Right Fit for Your Operations
The relocation or consolidation of distribution and manufacturing facilities often stem from a company’s desire to expand its existing business, improve existing operations, and/or reduce operating costs.
In an ever changing business environment, your current distribution capacity may not meet your demands.
Moving a warehouse or consolidating two or more facilities can prove to be a challenging task.
DPSI specializes in turnkey warehouse relocation and consolidation services, with a team of highly trained in-house relocation professionals who value safety, efficiency and punctuality.
We specialize in projects that involve active working environments. Our project management teams work in concert with our clients, material providers and installers to ensure that timely coordination of all work is managed professionally and timely.
- Turnkey relocation & consolidation consulting
- Highly trained in-house relocation & re-installation crew
- Existing storage system liquidation
- Relocation code adherence assurance analysis
- AutoCad & permit submittal drawings
- Able to work in operating environments with minimal impact
- Storage consolidation for effective & accurate picking