Distribution Property Solutions, Inc. (DPSI) provides turnkey warehouse slotting analysis, reconfiguration design and in-house implementation of warehouse reset work, for existing systems that are not capable of meeting modern demands.
Warehouse layouts are typically designed properly when first installed but as business demands and produce mix change, facility storage systems must be updated to ensure maximized productivity.
Because of globalization and the continual shifting supply chain landscape, many businesses are attempting to apply outmoded processes and technologies to global supply chain operations.
Proper location slotting, storage opening size and optimum storage rack locations in a warehouse are critical to maintaining productivity and throughput while diminishing operational costs.
In many cases, your existing storage system can be reconfigured or moved to help streamline the entire operation.
Warehouse improvements are often some of the lowest capital costs projects in comparison to expansions, relocation or consolidations.
Contact us today and speak with a consultant about planning your warehouse reconfiguration.
- Slotting analysis and on-site warehouse improvement review
- Experienced in working around operational environments
- Smooth transition with minimal disruption to your operations
- Changes in beam levels and relocation of racking systems
- Better storage and throughput for increased SKUs
- City and Fire Permit compliance analysis and coordination