3D Slotting & Product Placement
Finding a Home for Your Products
We understand that as a distributor, one of the biggest challenges is maintaining a safe and error-free warehouse with the lowest operating costs possible.
As a solution, DPSI uses powerful 3D Slotting tools built specifically to help design, visualize and optimize warehouse workflow by creating a digitized model of your warehouse operations.
3D Slotting combines unique layout-specific functionality with planning, visualization and analysis tools that help increase a facility’s overall design and operational efficiency while adhering to your requirements.
With 3D Slotting, you can design and evaluate multiple design layouts that meet your specific storage and distribution requirements, and produce the best option in regards to type, size, quantity and equipment.
Warehouse Slotting carefully considers the locations, opening dimensions, weight limitations (by level), product grouping, item slotting unit dimensions & weight, item picking unit dimensions & weight, among other factors, to correctly profile and sequence items down the pick path.
Correct product placement for all inventory can significantly boost streamlined warehouse workflow and reduce overall operational costs.
Contact us for a budget quote today, we can help you determine the best slotting system for your current operations.
3D Slotting Features
- Optimized slotting plans
- Capacity analysis
- Space and layout planning
- Equipment costs
- Benefit analysis
- Visualize and simulate layouts digitally in 3D before making costly physical changes to warehouse operations
- Evaluate functional aspects & explore designs in context
- Efficiently communicate layout options to key stakeholders
- Increase Productivity, Decrease Costs
- Optimize SKU placement to minimize storage space, picking costs and equipment expenses
- Balance picking efficiency and replenishment frequency
- Provide more product storage in the same floor footprint
- More flexibility during future expansions
- Reduced picker travel, reduced bend & reach and more stable loads
- Fewer accidents & less product breakage